Photography Workshop – $695 (More info listed below)
Chicago, IL: Contact me for Dates
Portland, Oregon: Contact me for Dates
My focus is on helping you improve your wedding and portrait photography business by teaching how to effectively market through the internet, networking and referrals as well as expanding your creativity by turning photographs into unique pieces of art through the use of lighting, photoshop techniques, composition and lenses.
The Inspired Photography Workshop provides hands-on photography sessions along with classroom instruction and image critiques. I will be shaping my workshop instruction to meet the needs of each photographer, regardless of skill level or camera equipment.
Sneak Peek at Topics Covered
1. Before the Photo Session
• What’s in your bag
• Knowing your camera and equipment
• What camera mode to shoot in for best results
2. During the Photo Session
(This Section will include a Hands-On Photo Session)
• Lighting (natural, off-camera and on-camera flash)
• Posing couples and individuals
• Different Angles
3. Post Photo Session
• Post-Processing in Lightroom
• Photoshop techniques
• How to use Actions and Textures
• Learn how to effectively market your business on the internet
• Marketing and branding
• How to build your wedding portfolio if you are just starting out in the wedding business
• When and what to outsource
• Choosing Vendors and Software for Albums, Prints, Etc.
$695 Per Person. Space is limited. Registration and Deposit required to reserve your date.
Forms of payment:
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard
Reservation and Retainer:
To reserve your date, a non-refundable retainer of $500 is required at the time of your application. All retainer payments made are non-refundable.
In the event that a workshop is cancelled all retainer payments and fees paid to the workshop will be refunded in full.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of photographers will be attending?
All types of photographers are welcome, however Wedding and Portrait photographers will benefit the most.
What level of photographer will be attending?
Those that have a basic understanding of the fundamental’s of photography, and are:
1. Dreaming of starting your career in the Wedding/Portrait Photography Business
2. Dreamer into Doer – but looking for more guidance Wedding/Portrait Photographer
If you are a seasoned photographer and are wondering if this workshop is a good fit for you please do not hesitate to email or call before registering.
Benefits gained Attending this Workshop?
Inspired Photography Workshop has evolved from my wish of having this type of workshop resource available at the time I started my career in 2005. The workshop will provide inspirational marketing, creative, technical and business information I have gained from 5 years of shooting weddings and portraits, reading books and magazines, taking classes and online research. The cost of the workshop is minimal compared to the time and money you will save by speeding up your learning curve in photography.
My focus is on helping you improve your wedding and portrait photography, effectively market your business through the internet, networking and referrals as well as expanding your creativity by turning photographs into unique pieces of art through the use of lighting, photoshop techniques, composition and lenses.
I would love for you to join us and learn more about making photography your career or simply adding to what you already know.
Do I need to bring my computer, camera and equipment?
It would be helpful to bring all of the above.
- Modern Bride Magazine December ’08
- The Knot Magazine
- Chicago Style Weddings 2010
- Today’s Chicago Woman Magazine
- Awards on Brides.com & Wedding Photojournalistic Association
- Wedding Wire Award Winner 2009-2012